Header Ads

Seo Services

miss my time

when i was young i am never got my confortable from my parents but i has my grandmother that always give me the comfortable instead of my parents, in life childhood am so miss my grandmother  i am never gradfull for her, and she is the person that i saw when i open my eyes, my grandmother was dead in 2010 after i am went to university in pp. so what can i do with her, how can i do to gradful for her.
in my dream i am always think to show my childs to my grandmother but everything is so so over over over.
now i want to say to my grandmother that i want to show you about my child if you steal me, late me know  asssssssss........
when the end come up to me the person that i want to see the first is you did you knew old mother.
 miss all time while i stand while sleep, while i sit, and while i am crying................



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.